Job title: Trainee Accounts Assistant
Location: Cardiff City Centre
- Full Time, Permanent, Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
- £ 18,525 per Annum
- 23 days annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays
Due to continued growth, they have an immediate opportunity for a diligent and highly organised Trainee Accounts Assistant to join their Cardiff office. This is a unique opportunity where personality and potential are valued far more than defined experience.
Working within an established team, you will have the advantage of their skills and experience. You will be trained, mentored and supported to undertake administrative duties within the accounts division.
This role would suit a candidate who is at the beginning of their finance career but wishes to develop alongside an established team in a varied and challenging role.
- Matching and processing receipts
- Data entry processing
- Dealing with account queries
- Taking card payments
- In-putting bills onto the ledger
- Liaising with the bank.
- Processing incoming mail to the department
- Ad-hoc work for the Accounts Manager
- General office duties as required
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- A good level of numeracy and of IT literacy, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- A sound academic record with a minimum of a C Grade or equivalent in GCSE Maths
- Some experience of working within an office environment or an ambition to start
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic to learn and committed to the journey
- Attentive and receptive to training and able to adapt quickly to the demands of the role
To apply, call 07545 565497 or email firstname.lastname@example.org