Secondary Teaching Assistant
Looking for a flexible job with great pay that won’t eat into your study time, evenings, or weekends? Well, look no further! Staffroom Education are a supply teaching agency that want to help students gain some valuable teaching experience in local schools – no teaching qualifications necessary!
How does it work? When you register with us, we will ask you when you’re free to work around your timetable. Schools will then contact us each morning asking for candidates, and if we have you down as free, we’ll call you to see if you’d still like to work!
What are the perks of working with us?
- Earn £65 per day
- Weekly pay
- Choose which days and hours you want to work
- Great teaching experience with no qualifications necessary
- Access to free training
As a secondary teaching assistant, you will be expected to:
- Have some experience of working with children, for example sports coaching, mentoring, tutoring, volunteering, or something similar
- Support the classroom teacher and staff
- Have strong classroom management and behaviour strategies
- Have excellent communicational skills
- Build strong working relationships with staff and pupils
- Have a positive, supportive attitude and be empathetic in nature
- Remain up to date with educational developments and changes whilst undertaking the role
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, confidentiality, and data protection
If you are interested and would like to know more, please apply here: https://www.staffroomeducation.co.uk/secondary-vacancies-1/2021/9/7/secondary-teaching-assistant-3 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our lovely team will get back to you!