Primary Teaching Assistant
Looking for a flexible job with great pay that won’t eat into your study time, evenings, or weekends? Well, look no further! Staffroom Education are a supply teaching agency that want to help students gain some valuable teaching experience in local schools – no teaching qualifications necessary!
How does it work? When you register with us, we will ask you when you’re free to work around your timetable, schools will contact us each morning asking for candidates, and if we have you down as free, we’ll call you to see if you’d still like to work!
What are the perks of working with us?
- Earn £65 per day
- Weekly pay
- Choose which days and hours you want to work
- Great teaching experience with no qualifications necessary
- Access to free training
As a primary teaching assistant, you will be expected to:
- Have some experience of working with children, for example sports coaching, mentoring, tutoring, volunteering, or something similar
- Work with primary school age children
- Help prepare the classroom before class
- Tidy the classroom at the end of each class
- Support the teacher when needed
- Help with group activities
- Provide one to one support as well as working within small groups
- Help with administrative tasks
- Provide feedback to the teacher on the pupils’ progress
- To assist with the development of basic Literacy, Numeracy, and ICT skills
If you are interested and would like to know more, please either apply here: https://www.staffroomeducation.co.uk/primary-vacancies-1/2021/9/7/primary-teaching-assistant-2 or email your CV to email@example.com and a member of our lovely team will get back to you!