Job Title: Bids & Marketing Assistant
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop marketing collateral, case studies, news stories and capability statements for relevant markets/sectors/clients in preparation for sign off by the Bid Manager.
- Update websites and electronic media, including Social Media content creation and platform management for Centregreat and associated companies.
- Maintain brand consistency across all media – Understand brand positioning of all business identities and police the application of branding. • Assist in creative brand development as required.
- Coordinate organisation of content within the Centregreat Bids & Marketing information library.
- Develop PR content and assist in development of external messaging.
- Assist the Bid Manager in collation of technical responses for tenders and PQQ’s.
- Collation of case study information to extract the key success stories of our schemes.
- Coordinate the tender process for short duration projects.
- Assist the Bid Manager with delivery of contractual Social Value objectives.
- Contribute to social value ideas and initiatives, communicating with external organisations to secure avenues for social value delivery.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent computer literacy for the use of Microsoft Office, including high level formatting in Word
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Creativity and confidence to introduce new ideas
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5 x GCSEs A*-C
- A Level or equivalent – English, Media or creative subject preferred
- Experience of adding content to websites and intranets
- Interest in / knowledge of engineering fields
- Experience of using online procurement portals
Hours & Location:
- Full time position – 40hrs / week – 8.30-17.00 (0.5hrs lunch break)
- Centregreat Head Office, Wyndham Close, Brackla Industrial Estate, Brackla, Bridgend, CF31 2AD
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Salary: £19,000 – £22,500 (Dependant on Experience)
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- 5% employer pension contributions
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this role, we would love to hear from you!
Please send your CV and a 1 page covering letter to: