- Hours of work – 40 hours a week
- Shift pattern / Days of Week – Breakfast, Lunch and/or Dinner shifts, 5 days, including weekends
- Rate of pay – Start on apprentice wage, (£ 4.81 per hour) reassessed after 3 months
- To ensure all orders are produced in a reasonable time frame
- Ensure that customer satisfaction is a top priority and that customer service is at the highest level
- To ensure every meal produced is to the same standard and presented correctly
- Always be friendly and polite to customers and collegues
- Deal with any compliments or complaints efficiently
- To be aware of the implications of the statutory legislation regarding food safety, ensuring they are implemented.
- Follow instruction and guidelines where health and safety and food hygiene is concerned.
To apply: Email CV & Cover letter to Natasha Martin at;